Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 10/08/2009 12:48:00 AM

Hello~
It was long since I last blogged again...
How have you been?

My previous blogskin was screwed up, so I changed to this blogskin...
Ok instruction was to host the images myself...
Alright so I did it, and the alignment turned out to be crooked?
But I decided to give up on adjusting, so long as you can still read my entries, tag and read my plurks...

As a result of boredom, I was browsing some of your facebook profile...
I came to realize that one of my secondary 5 classmates was married!
Congrats Fatima...
Sincere blessings to you and your mr right =D...

So now two of our classmates are married already...
Chiew ling in august and now Fatima...
Who’s next? =D...

Ah mui is so happy for them...haha ah mui hope to find her mr right too...or perhaps he’s right in front of ah mui already? Or perhaps he’s in ah mui’s heart but ah mui didn’t want to take him out?
Ok just kidding...
Anyway ah mui is content with her life now...her mundane but still happy life =)...

Yesterday before work, I watched Accident first...
I seriously don’t know what the story is about...
Moreover, there wasn’t much dialogues from Louis Koo...
It’s 60% of his expressions that is doing the acting...
If you can’t figure out what is on his mind, this film will be boring to you...
2.5 popcorns out of 5...

Well at least I’ve done my part in supporting Louis Koo =D...

Today was my off day...I was supposed to meet Alvin to watch phobia2 at westmall using my staff pass...
But that boy was sick...take care~
Ended up we were playing the new bejewelled blitz ...breaking our own records...
My highest score for now is 140,650...

Then I headed down to Causeway Point to catch a movie...Fame...
It’s about a group of aspiring artists to be working hard for their dreams in this arts college...the ups and downs...
The songs and the chorography was awesome but the storyline and pace was mediocre only...

We should be catching phobia2 again next week before the run is over...follow by Darah...
I also hoped to watch Haeundae...
Westmall will start showing 3D shows from 10th October onwards...
I’ve already invited pekchoo to watch Cloudy meatball in 3D with me =P...

Alright here are SOME overdue pictures...

different views of the new Princess And the Frog standee =D...








da niu was playing my new phone...
new Alvin And the Chipmunks 2 standee =D...

cloudy meatball popcorn box =D...

camwhoring with nany and caryn when we were too bored at work =D...





will upload more next time...or check out my facebook =D

alright time to turn in...
rest well people...


happy birthday nic!!