Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 11/08/2009 08:40:00 AM

hello hello~~
sorry for disappearing again...
it was a long, busy and tiring week ever since the last update...
full shifts everyday...
so burnout...
until my father caught me dozing off while watching tv and having supper after I came home from midnight shift...
I'm really grateful to his understanding...

but I'm sure the efforts are worthwhile during payday...you get what i mean. haha!

However, on monday to wednesday we were sent to ew suntec for training. Retail Service Professional Course. It taught me how to think positive in any circumstances, and show the most positive side of yourself; then only you can produce positive results and customers will be happy with your service...

there's 3 teams in a class; on rotating basis, everyday 1 team will be the retail team, 1 team will be the service concierge and 1 team will be the customers. Service concierge will have to decorate the classroom according to the theme, and they have to be in the class earlier so they could welcome the other teams when they arrive. Retail team gotta stationed at the mock snack bar or ticketing counter and service the customer team...

lunch was a pain in the ass cos everywhere was so packed...and everywhere we see the ugly side of singaporeans...
tissue papers on the table but the owner's body is gone...what the fuck...
2 person sitting in the four seater, when the other two seats are for their bags...while 3 of us gotta squeeze in the 2 seater seat...what the fuck is this...
and they are supposed to be the so-call highly educated people...
selfish freaks...

furthermore, everyday waking up early and got squeezed in the train was also pain in the ass too...well just like what someone mentioned, this is life~

then its back to work again on Thursday and Friday....
day 4 and day 5 of the training will resume on Monday and Tuesday...Tuesday will be our graduation ceremony...yawn~

Saturday which is yesterday, was my off day...
a morning-wake-up-call woke me up and asked me to watch Michael Jackson This is it at 2.30pm...
sorry to pekchoo for ignoring her messages prior to that cos I was sleeping like nobody's business...
so we met at cck lot 1 and catch This Is It...
ticket price is $9 for I have my RP passion card =D...
and we got a regular popcorn combo a $4.80...
and their popcorns is...sweet one very sweet, salted very salty...
not too bad but I felt so disgusted after that cos I felt like I can't eat too many popcorns at one go...

anyway how was the show?
the SHOW ITSELF was boring...
it's all the talking and blah blah...
but MJ music rocks...
I'm not a fan of him but it's undeniable that he's music rocks...
he's professionalism and passion at work is admirable too...
3.5 popcorns out of 5 for this show...

coincindentally at the same time, Jam Hsiao was having an event outside Lot 1 cck...
so we went to catch a glimpse of him...again, he rocks =D...

thereafter pekchoo and I parted and I headed down to westmall to catch my 2nd movie using my Movie Gift Card. gotta utilized it as it expires by end of this month..
so I catch Halloween 2...
they told me is frightening...
but I thought its more of gore...
don't really catch the story as there isn't subtitles...
all I saw is killing and killing...
3.5 popcorns out of 5...

thereafter I wandered around and saw Sportslink having sales...
got myself a new pair of shoes...my first addidas product...hee...at $89 after discount...

home sweet home after that...

here's some pictures...

a very big piece of ice cubes

Caught a glimpse of Jam Hsiao from far...
within the mall itself, we can catch the live telecast on a TV...
ah mui took this while waiting for her show to start...
with the girls at suntec...

our desks...
mock ticketing counter set up by mr dennis Lim




ah mui behind a mock snack bar set up by mr dennis lim as well...

they were doing the role play...

group photo...first row is the trainer and the executives - kuang fa and evelyn
Coraline Standee at suntec...westmall didn't have this!



my lunch on the first day...
goodbye!
and happy anniversary to my siao siaos!