Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 11/26/2009 12:02:00 AM

HELLO~
sorry for the long absense again,
cos again, after my off day last week, it was full shifts every single day again...
Thursday: 8am to 11.30pm
Friday: 9.30am to 1am
Saturday: 9.30am to 10pm
Sunday: 10.30am to 11.30pm
monday: 10.30 am to 11.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 10.30pm

but first thing first, as promised in the previous entry, let me post my reviews for those movies i watched first.
On that day I ended up missing "Astro Boy" as I was late for 1/2 hour after missing the bus, and the long waiting time at the lift and ticketing counter due to long queue.
But, I didn't lost anything. Despite only watching My Girlfriend is An Agent followed by Poker King, both were great comedies indeed.

Let me reviewed My Girlfriend first...

My girlfriend is an agent is about two secret agents that were out to stop a Russian Crime Group from stealing a chemical weapon from Korea. These two secret agents happened to be couples - a verteran Ann Soo-Ji and rookie Lee Jaejoon. they broke up years ago as Jaejoon couldn't stand Soo-Ji's lies, when the actual reason is because she's trying to hide her identity. it gets really comical and ticklish when each of them were discovered and ended up fighting. Overall it was an action-packed as well as "laughter-packed" movie that has a nice ending, a nice movie to watch for ultimae relaxation...
4.5 out of 5 popcorns to this show...

How about Poker king?

Poker king is nice as well but not as funny as My Girlfriend; but at least Louis Koo's performance this time is better as compared to Accident.
Jack (by Louis Koo) lost to Uno (Lau Ching wan) in a game and lost his business to him. he met a girl, Smiley, who seemed to be his lucky charm, so they went for games in Casinos together...ultimately Jack signed up for the Asian Casino Tournament to challenge Uno. Not only Jack won the game, he also won back his business and his new love =)...
unlike other movies that revolves around the "gambling" theme, you won't really get to see "stunts"; but, it's filled with excitement still...
4 out of 5 popcorns to this show...

Last Thursday, I worked at 3D station so I managed to catch Christmas Carol in 3D as well, till now I've watched 12 times already...
Basically from my limited understanding, Scrooge was just so mean to people around him; one day, the "ghost of christmas past", "ghost of christmas present" and "ghost of christmas yet to come" respectively brought him back to his past to see what kind of person he used to be, to the present and the future to see what will happened to him if he doesnt change. Even though all was just a dream, his attitude changed for the better after he woke up...
I only managed to get the story after watching a few times, and I thought there's nothing too spectacular about the 3D effects, perhaps we will appreciate the film better if we watch the normal version instead?
3 out of 5 popcorns...

As for my off day today, all I did was to meet pekchoo at dover to pass her my milo baby...i mean, my copy of milubing's album. i can't make it for the autograph session on sunday thanks to work, so she offered her help by helping me to get the guys to sign my album. thanks so much!

It was my jogging session again at night and I had a long run. It certainly is tiring but I felt good~

I'll be starting work at 4.30pm tomorrow so I thought of catching a movie before that, using my e-voucher in my Movie Gift Card that expires by the end of the week. I thought of catching Case39. The trailer is...just...so...freaky =X...


ok I know i've promise to share pictures here...
however it takes time to upload but I don't have the patience today...
sorry guys, either I'll upload another time, or you guys checked out my facebook alright? =X
thats all folks...