Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 12/12/2009 07:20:00 PM

Long time no blog...
it was a long week at work again...
long week...long hours...till work has taken a toll on my health...
I was down with flu for the past few days...might be consulting the doctor later, though I'm feeling much better already....

can you believe? today I only wake up when the dusk sets in! haha!
the last day of the work week, I only came home at 5am, and slept at 7am...
why did I came home so early? that was because, ah ben and I was waiting for da niu to finish his work...they wanted to have Mac breakfast together, but I didnt join as my father bought supper for me. if not I could have came home even later...

during my off day last friday, I finally catch up with ah min, for movies at ew suntec and kbox. we catch "Fantastic Mr fox". The pace was too slow yet it was funny...
At box we sang lots of new songs...

for now it's ah mui's self-declare holiday! today was my off day and tomorrow i'm on leave. thanks da niu and vincent! cos this is really a gift especially during this busy period when manpower is needed...




with big shows like Princess and the Frog, Storm Warriors...next week there's Avatar (will be in 3D version!), Bodyguards and assassins...I sure can catch Avatar as I'll be working in 3D station on next friday...I want to watch Princess, storm warriors and Bodyguards and Assasins!

milubing had event yesterday...too bad I couldn't make it. I hope to make it on the 31st! =D

still havent decide how I should spend the rest of my "holiday"...most prolly I'll go shopping/movies tomorrow? but a good rest is essential too!
take care people~
till the next entry~