Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 1/06/2010 11:57:00 PM

first post of 2010...
also the 700th post from ah mui...
so this blog was with me for 3 years already...this is the fourth year...

ah mui was ushered into the new year with her dear friends plus milubing!
unforseen circumstances happened but what matters most is she had fun with her lovely friends~
check out our facebook for photos, i'm lazy to upload...

4th january was the day where everyone went back to school...
so it was a quiet day at ew wm as well....
it was quite some time since we enjoyed the peace...HAHA...
december was a hell terribly busy month for us...

today (6th january) was my off day...
it was supposed to be Saturday but was exchanged...
which is good as I was tired...
in spite of this I still woke up early to meet pekchoo to catch "Alvin & the chipmunks 2" at ew wm using my staff pass...
there was only the both of us plus another customer in the theatre...HAHA...
we sure had lots of fun being entertained by the chipmunks...
the chipettes can dance and twist and of course sing real well too...
they are sure hot babes...
would definitely love to watch it again...
4.5 popcorns out of 5...

then we headed down to AMK hub...
I wanted to shop there plus catch another movie and she tagged along since she had some free time...
thanks gal~
we saw lots of nice clothes over there but ah mui ended up buying nothing.
Then we parted as I proceed to my next movie...

Chaw: Man Eating Creature is not like any other korean horror movie...
People destroying the wildlife for their own profit...
the wild boars ended up hungry and went to dig graves to eat human bodies, till they developed a liking for human organs...
in this movie we saw a group of brave hunters defending against the wild boars for the safey of the village, putting their own life at stake...
this movie was spiced up with some comedy aspects as well...
ah mui feels that this is a really exciting and funny movie....
why wasn't this movie show in eng wah cinemas?
4 popcorns out of 5...

*********************************************
17th January is coming horrrrr~~~~
ah mui don't ask for anything...
the only present ah mui asked for is "not to work on that day"...
hehe...
I've been hoping for this present for the 12 months already....
but pekchoo said you girls wanna meet on the 16th?
I hope I can get morning shift on the 16th then meet you girls at night?
Then on the 17th I can either slack or go havoc on my own/with others somewhere else?
I hope someone won't disappoint me luh...
omg i can't stop worrying now....
*praying real hard...*

haha other than that,
ah mui really don't ask for anything...
just hoped that you guys don't forget me on that day...

oh yes, pekchoo passed me my milo baby already...
THANKS TO WORK I didn't had the chance to show up at their autograph session that time...
so she helped me got their autographs already...
thanks!




till the next entry~