Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 2/06/2010 07:37:00 AM

Hello~
ah mui finally is back...
sorry for the long absense again...

Life was great for the past 2 weeks (that I went missing here)...
well blended with fun, shits, frustrations, tears, laughters...
I had the most hectic work schedule for the whole life - 10 days full shift...
but before the marathon starts, I had the chance to watch 3 movies at 1 go - It's Complicated, Blind side and Jump...

Ah mui also made a very big decision during this period, not everyone are aware of my decision. I shall wait until it's approved then i'll announce?
Or you can ask me personally...

people enter our life, people also left our life, only leaving footprints behind...

yesterday for the first time, I went "overseas" with Daniel and Ben..
we went to JB CitySquare for movie, dining and shopping...
nothing too spectacular about their Cathay but still its spacious like Cineleisure
we watched Legion for RM$6 only...
After the movie we walked around some places; Ben bidded farewell to us as he had to go back to work night shift at ew suntec, then Daniel and I continue our shopping...

Now it's back to work again...=/