|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 2/08/2010 04:06:00 AM Not entirely in a good mood today... this day felt like a tidal waves emotionally... ah mui doesn't know why... so many many shits mixed with rojaks (meaning: shit is supposed to be shit and rojak is supposed to be nice food right?)... ah mui shall locked ah mui in ah mui's own world...so ah mui shall shut up... and I realized you cannot be too nice... because no one will appreciate... only until they need you...otherwise they will treat you like shit... will anyone care if ah mui is gone? less than 1 week more to Chinese New Year (CNY)... this year's Chinese New Year clashed with Valentines day... Whatever, ah mui gotta work morning shift on the CNY eve and first day of CNY... This means ah mui won't have to do house visiting on day 1, as this happened in the morning for ah mui's family... this also means ah mui is free after work on the day 1... WHAT SHALL AH MUI DO AFTER WORK? nothing! parents will be home by the time I knocked off from work... I can forget about wandering outside as none of the shops will be opened... my only entertainment should be TV/computer at home... I thought of watching movie in the theatres, but I should be expecting long queue, and I don't think there's discounts during PH... but I will consider this option. don't ask me to go back to work, I will not entertain... I just won 60K in a game in poker, but lost a lot too, ended up with $17k only... but I'm not too devastated; ok even though it's just a game, I believe somehow I will win it back... That's all for now, toodles~ |