Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 2/25/2010 03:27:00 AM

Thinking of the things/envrionment/people ah mui see/hear all this while, this is what I gathered; I realized we, including myself, will have the tendency to compare. All these started with envy or is it, jealousy?
others have things that you want but you don't have, you are jealous...
but each of us are created uniquely by god, we are special in our own ways. when you can't have something you want, remember that you will have some special qualities that will make others envious of you cos they don't have it?

life is still great despite having tears, flaws occasionally in life. flaws here means imperfections la. life is still worth smiling no matter what happen...

it will be difficult to smile when injustice falls upon you; I could only say, don't let it affect you. Its that person's loss for taking you for granted...

it really feels good to see your directions in life clearly; I foresee better days coming up after leaving eng wah; things may not go according to my plan/hope/goal, but I believe, life is and will always be great =)...

as for that small part of people in your life that doesn't appreciate your presence, they should be removed from our life...you might miss them but will you be missed by them?

life is also unpredictable....
last month, this ex-colleague of mine from another outlet, were still holidaying with his girlfriend; yesterday, they declared break-up...
there's this couple (regular customer) who used to frequent our cinema every week, but I realized I hardly see them these days?
Then I was told, this guy had new girlfriend already. O_O!

WHATEVER the case, my goal in life for now will be - stay happy...

good night~