Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 3/15/2010 10:11:00 PM

我好想你...

First day at new workplace...I havent find out how this company work...
it seemed like "small company doing big business"...
Peck Seng Crane & Transport is the company name...
It is working with several big companies such as ABB Pte Ltd and many many more?
I'm not too sure...
my job for now was to help them sort documents and do filling and data entry...
sorting, filling and data entry is quite common sense la...
but doing it according to "their" system is a challenge cos, it was ah mui's first day only~~
jia you ah mui...
give me time and i will do better...

BUT the travelling is really a pain in the ass and neck...
total 1 and 1/2 hr to and fro my home and Tuas...
moreover on the whole of bus 182, i hardly see anyone that is younger than me...
apparently most of the pasengers are uncles and aunties...
or foreigners...
lunch at the canteen (10 minutes walk from my workplace) as well - i didn't see any customers younger than me...
furthermore, I think I'm used to eating westmall's food already, the canteen's chicken rice make me wanna puke even thogh its not too awful...

there are guard dogs stationing in their canteen. I'M SCARED OF DOGS!
tomorrow i'll order ananas takeaway from boonlay mrt!! =X

to tell you the truth, I can't stop missing thinking of my former company...
but i guess that is normal...
after all I've been with my former company for 2 years altogether...
this is just like you have graduated from secondary school, going to poly...
perhaps the feeling will go away once i settle down in my new workplace...

well all i need now is the letter of approval from SIM-UB and i'm 2 steps closer to my dream...
road to success is very jagged...i may fall but i must remain steady...

我好想你...你知道吗?
不,你并不知道...