Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 3/19/2010 12:24:00 AM

fairytales are always better than reality because fairytales are too good to be true while reality is REAL...
if the ending i want in reality is not what i want, i shall make sure i have it in my own fairytale...


I seriously need to reorganize my life!
haha!

After work, I was in Jurong Point hunting for dinner. Then I remembered, I'm on budget but hey, Jurong Point has kopitiam! And I have kopitiam discount card! in fact i have 2! 1 blue 1 pink. So I went to check the value before using, didn't want to humiliate myself before making purchase...

and for the blue card it says
CARD EXPIRY: 30/03/09
BALANCE: $3.10


damn! then my pink card also expired already, also left $3.
HUH?!?!?!
2 plates of chicken rice gone just like that!

These kopitiam cards existed when i was still working at ew sp...
then when I transfered to ew wm i didn't use already - wm only has koufu...

Scenario no.2: Again due to tight budget, I've decided to do a cashcard refund to one of my expiring card...
in the end, the ATM reads something like "refund has already done"...
meaning, already did the refund long ago...
THEN WHAT IS IT DOING IN MY WALLET?
very simple: I didn't tidy-up~

Scenario no.3: father need my past 3 months pay slip...
VERY GOOD!
I used to have a file to keep my pay slips but it was ages since I touch that file already...
so I still remembered my payslips will be flying all around the place or sleeping in my bag...
EVENTUALLY, I discovered that DECEMBER 2009 and FEBRUARY 2010 payslip is still in my bag, January's one was chucked 1 side somewhere...

I think I should consider opting for paperless bills for my parents handphone bill...
but if I do that, they won't be able to see the amount that they need to know...
so I was thinking of getting more files to file up my every month bill?

TGIF!
I'll do the rest of the updates in the next entry. good night~

P.S.: don't make it sound like its my fault when shit happens...
because you don't care
I shall not care =)