|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 @ 3/09/2010 01:15:00 PM i wanted to change my blogskin but blogger's having problems... So my best friend (da niu) and I both left our employer already... we could have left on the same time, for he kept rejecting my resignation letter that time... never mind, we are both in our own heaven already... on his last day on the 27th, the managers were busy handing over duty...to our other best friend - mr business were alright though, not too busy... so now ben is the "little boss" of ew wm already... wish him all the best... On my off day on the 2nd march - da niu, wei hong (ew wm projectionist) and ah mui meet up to celebrate da niu's freedom. ben couldn't make it due to work... we wanted to visit Universal Studios but its not open~~ so we went to the underwater world instead... all the pictures are in our facebook... then we headed back to Vivo city for dinner and movie... bought tickets for "A Serious Man"... HOWEVER, the guys thought its boring so we all left 1/2 way... at the same time there was this Meet-and-greet session for the gala premiere for "Being Human" by Jack Neo and more... so we stayed on to catch a glimpse of the cast... pictures are up in our facebook once again... on the 3rd march, ah mui worked until 4pm, and then watched Valentines Day.... hmmmmm was I too tired or was the movie boring? I actually fell asleep for a while... but I think for sweet movie like this, 2 hours is too long thats why it tend to get a little draggy in between... moreover its not THAT funny like "It's Complicated"... but it was sweet I must repeat... 3.5 popcorns out of 5... but the song "Today Was A Fairytale" by Taylor Swift is nice... 4th march was the opening for Alice in Wonderland... ah mui again had the honor to be the first staff at ew wm to catch this movie in 3D format other than the projectionists... again the 3D effect wasn't too spectacular in this movie... but the Red Queen is fierce in a cute way... Theme song for this show - "Alice" by Avril Lavigne was very nice... 3.5 popcorns out of 5 again... 7th march was ah mui's last day at work... it felt like graduation to me..haha... felt so good to smell freedom... but so much memories over there, so many friends and also met my BFFs (not BF, is Best Friend Forever~) words are not enough to express how grateful i am to them for taking good care of me all this while... they will definitely be missed by me =)...but at the same time I'm definitely looking forward to what's in store for ah mui in the future... yesterday was the first day of freedom...haha... I headed down to Tuas for a job interview... the distance is sooooooo far... Tuas South Ave 1, the most inner part of Tuas... even further than Tuas Checkpoint... 1/2 hr bus ride from boon lay interchange... but since the job didn't look too complicated, I decided to give it a shot, so I went there with a mere intention of "just see how it goes"... in the end, I got the job~!...yay! will be starting work next Monday... it's 5 days work week, 9am to 6pm... I don't know how it will turn out, so just try out and see how it goes uh... no harm trying... meanwhile for the next few days, I shall have a good break...=) ciao~ |