Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 3/28/2010 08:45:00 PM

So it’s the end of the week again.
I’ve survived 2 weeks at Peck Seng already…
Working there is fine, though it can get really mundane at times…
The updating of data in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel can get quite frustrating, as they have their requirements in the settings of the template…
Filing can get quite frustrating also when there are all sorts of documents to sort…
But I believe with more practices I can do better…
Just have to give me time…
For now I guess I have to work on my speed and accuracy…



Despite the fatigue from super long travelling hours and the mundane routine, I still managed to take time out to have fun~
On Thursday after work, I headed down to ew wm to catch “How To Train Your Dragon” non-3d…
It’s nice!
Hiccup is being despised upon cos he’s the only one from Viking that couldn’t kill dragon…
But he became best friend with Toothless – aka the Night Fury, the seemingly biggest enemy of Viking…
And the adventures between the both of them changed the Viking’s view towards Dragons.
4 out of 5 popcorns to this show =)…

Next movie I wanna watch will be “Diary of a wimpky kid” and “Whip It”…
Followed by “Monga”, “Ice Kachang Puppy Love”, “Shutter Island” (15th april) and “Ju On: White ghost and black ghost” (1st april)…
TOO BAD LA, out of all these eng wah is only showing “Monga” and “Shutter Island”…
Lousy company.
(I’m not putting up the poster for Ju On cos its scary~)









Ok so new week is starting soon…
At least we got something to look forward to this week – LONG WEEKEND!
But my long weekend will be packed as well…
Saturday will be alvin’s birthday celebration.
Sunday will be Qing ming festival for us.

Ever since that incident on Tuesday (ie, not able to fulfil my dreams for university education for now), plus the mundane lifestyle at work, my life was swinging like rollercoaster?
At some point of time, the boredom made me feel like my life is getting nowhere.
But where else can I go if I give up?
At the same time, I envisioned myself to be a successful career woman one day. I don’t care where I am, I’m just gonna be the best ah mui. Money does matter but my priority is be a successful and highly respectable ah mui. Money is more to support my parents, not to let them work so hard, and also for me to hope for a chance for part time degree next time.

Yes, part time degree. I shall save up till I’m financially stable for that. Not going to rely on those stupid blood sucking loans.

Whatever happens, I shall still live my life happily. =)
Cheers!