Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 3/11/2010 02:38:00 PM

yay blogskin's changed!
I think it's layout is weird but I would love to keep it simpler...
thanks to my blog songs la, take up so much space haha...
but its indispensible in my blog too...
will find other template (for the songs) that don't take up so much space...

On Tuesday I went back to ew wm to return my uniform plus watch Agora using staff pass...
I hoped to catch the 12plus show as it was in our hall 2 - the biggest hall...
fyi we hardly can watch movies in hall 2 using staff pass as hall 2 are usually for new shows...
but ah mui couldn't wake up leh, so I watched the 4.45pm show instead in our hall 3. capacity the 2nd or 3rd biggest in ew wm =D...

A historical drama set in Roman Egypt, concerning a slave who turns to the rising tide of Christianity in hopes of pursuing freedom, whilst falling in love with his master, the famous female philosopher and atheist, Hypatia of Alexandria.
(source: http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Agora/movie/15194/)


in this 2 hours 5 minutes long movie we see conflicts between the people of 2 religions...the christians and is-it-jews?
they said its a boring film, but i think this is an oscar-worthy product. why is that so? religious conflicts, this can just happened to anywhere and anyone. and personally I think for a movie to be oscar-worthy, it should link closely to our heart...
4 popcorns out of 5...minus zero point five for the draggy part, 3.5 =D

next movie ah mui want to watch should be Up In The Air...still trying to find a nice timing to watch...

here's sending my condolences to auntie helen on the demise of her beloved husband...
hope she will take good care of herself...

accident happened yesterday so auntie helen couldn't work...
ben ben couldn't find anyone to cover her shift so i became his trump card...
I didn't want to agree actually, cos since I'm out already, I'm not sure about the complications that may arise for pay-wise...
but for auntie helen who always take good care of ah mui, of course I should help just 1 last time...
but I only agreed to help for 1 day, for the rest of the days i asked ben ben and boss to find other people...

IN THE END, I almost went crazy over there...
got scolded by customer again la...haha...
I wanted to go all out to shout at him back...cos I'm no longer a staff there, why should I care? HAHA!
but I didn't...don't worry...
still upholding my professionalism =D...

currently very free...might go out for a walk later...
ciao~