Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, April 4, 2010 @ 4/04/2010 09:35:00 PM

haha i'm back...
was spamming people's facebook or msn earlier or letting people spam mine...oops~
in a way i see it as an keeping in touch with people whom i've not met for a long time?

Thats why some of you might receive random sms in the morning, from me telling you to jia you either in class or work. There's a reason! It all started with me not in a good mood, yet I don't know who I could talk to. Then I decided to send random messages to make you guys smile. You know when you make people smile, you will feel good as well.
After that, I realized it's also another way of letting people know that you are being missed =)..

Back to where I stopped last night;
yesterday we all met to celebrate alvin's 21st birthday, cum so-call gathering for all of us. Prior to our meeting, quite a lot of smses were spent in discussion...
Isaac, Myat and I met earlier in Plaza singapura first to get the birthday cake and the tickets. sorry la, I was late as I couldn't wake up...

Thereafter we headed down to Astons at The Cathay for lunch. Alvin was queuing for us for quite some time.

After lunch we headed back to GV plaza sing to meet Xiang Ru for movie. We watched "How To Train Your Dragon" Non-3D. Please add a "again" before the last sentence for my part. The initial plan was to watch Ju On but xiang ru isn't comfortable with watching horror movies so isaac suggested How To Train Your Dragon. Ok la since I love Toothless so I don't mind watching it again =D. It's worth the price indeed...

Thereafter we meet Don to...watch him eat in Mos Burger? haha but I also let them settle the birthday card and then present it to the birthday boy =). The guys chatted about NS which I seemed to understand but don't understand.

Last part was to settle at the staircase leading to Dhoby ghaut MRT to present the birthday boy his birthday cake. We wanna do a small trick, plus I wanted it to be formal a lil' but that boy ahhh, must spoil the plan. haha!

Part of the pictures are already uploaded in the previous post...
I hope he didn't mind the ugly design from the card ok...design is my weak point, but I went all out since it's my best friend's 21st years old =)...
big thanks to the guys for participating in the card too...
HAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at what the guys wrote for the birthday boy...

Then we departed...bidded farewell to alvin, myat and isaac while don, xiang ru and me took the red line back home...

*********************************************
During this long weekend, I catch 2 other movies too!
Diary of a whimpy kid and Rec 2...
will review it in the next entry...
stay tune~

long weekend is coming to an end...
it's back to work again tomorrow...
I can smell moutains of documents waiting for me to clear again tomorrow...
I am gonna win the war!
ciao~