Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 4/18/2010 08:34:00 PM

HAHA i'm here again...
feeling really lazy to blog...
I hoped I won't end up abandoning this blog...

the two songs I posted in the previous entry are the songs from the two very nice movies I've watched recently.
The English song in Monga I mentioned earlier is the covered version of "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" by Nicky Lee...originally by Air Supply?
I really love his version~

The next one is 纯文艺恋爱 by Ah-Niu. Themme song for Ice Kacang Puppy Love...
I've already watched it yesterday at GV Yishun...
I can't say its that impactful...
but it's definitely heartwarming...
it bring out the very sweet feeling between this pair of teenage lovers? or crushes?
as well as the good old days in Malaysia...
The dialogues got a very strong Malaysia accent too!
which is good cos it's very natural...
Funny part is the complicated yet cute relationship between the casts...
Botak and Fat girl are siblings
forgot-the-name likes fat girl
fat girl likes prince charming
prince charming like barley bing
barley bing likes botak
botak likes fighting fish
ma ling fan likes fighting fish too
ma ling fan and barley bing are siblings...
hahahahaha....
4 popcorns out of 5 =)...

On Friday night I watched another movie at EW WM...
the original plan was to go for jogging after work,
but it was raining!
so I went on with my wet weather program - movie!!
There were long queue at the ticketing counter...
as it was last minute plan, I didn't book my tickets online...
but I still managed to get my tickets on time =D...
and off I go~~

Date Night was kind of nonsensical but the pace and direction are good...
it wasn't boring at all...
all this couple wanted was a romantic dinner...
but all the misunderstandings, and the things they did to prove their innoncence are hilarious!!
especially the part when two cars got stucked together and they were going round and round and round - everyone was laughing our asses off! hahahahahahaha!!
3.5 popcorns out of 5 =D...

it seemed like my recent entries are like revolving around movies and work only?
I guess this is my life now - work and movies...
it's like since now my working hours are lessened by half, naturally I had more time for movies...
but it won't be optimistic for my pocket in the long run. haha!
Meanwhile, my total travelling time takes up like 1/2 of my total working hours...
so I wouldn't have much time to sit down and blog...
you can check out my twitter or fb for mini updates though...
as you can see, it can get quite boring working in office sometimes,
thank goodness I still got this companion called HANDPHONE~
so I still can talk to myself by sending smses to update my twitter. haha!

In one of the status, I did mentioned about this fly flying himself to death in my fishball soup...eeew...took picture of the corpse, will upload later...

Hmmm its getting challenging at work...
This week I was taught how to do the erm...online declaration when there are goods from overseas coming to Singapore?
I didn't understand all the terms in the arrival notices, invoices and etc, as well as those in the form that we have to fill online...
so my superior took time to explained to me one by one...
then I was given blank hardcopy forms and the old documents to practice on my own...
it was tough trying to understand...
but it was better after I got the gist of it...
for one of the document, she gave me a thick lists of invoices and i'm supposed to add up everything...
I hate calculations~~
but I still got to work...
so I took time to count and count and count until I, hopefully got it right?
now I can understand the online form already...
but not the whatever hardcopy documents cos it comes in all sorts of pattern~~ =(
I shall work harder and be better each day =)...

I'm still better at filing! hahahaha...

Payday round 2 will be here in 4 days time (our payday is on every 7th and 21st)!! But I'm not really excited...perhaps i'm not broke yet? Ok good, just save the excess then...hahahahahaha...

I don't hate my job definitely; but if you asked me whether I love my job, I don't have an answer. I only know, transportation is not my cup of tea. My passion is still the same all the while...
I'm holding on to this because....

it's sad when the more I wish to care, all the more you won't even take a look at me...
I should be giving up hope...but the more I want to give up, the more I love you...