|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 4/25/2010 12:30:00 AM Hahaha…I’m here again…exactly one week later from the last one… Work this week was quite alright la… There were two days when I was released early…oops =X…cos there were nothing for me to do…LOL… Other than that was the usual…got scolding for not meeting their expectations again… Especially on one of the days…one of them really exploded…not because of me, but rather, there were some cock ups at the delivery’s side, then unfortunately I became the victim of the “explosion” as well, since I was together with the “bomb”… But I didn’t take it too hardly (and at the same time not too lightly) this time… I realized I cannot let failures as well as naysayers to pull me down… I must grow from it… Each time when I make a mistake, I’m one step closer to success… Jia you ah mui~~ =D In spite of this, I realized sometimes adults like to contradict themselves…or perhaps I didn’t understand…ok I’ll try~ On Friday I was told to write an Appeal letter to HDB for waiver of the carpark fine for whoever-he-is… I was stunned…haha felt like I was back in Secondary school days when we have to wrote those whatever letters for English… Then I was taught how to type invoices…those simple ones though…quite fun =)… ![]() At night Alvin and I meet up at ew wm to watch Shutter Island…we booked our tickets online so saved the time for queuing but ended up paying full price la…never mind… On the way to westmall, I accidentally send the message I wanted to send him to the twitter number instead…doubt many people saw though… Shutter Island seemed so appealing at the beginning… But as the story goes on with flashbacks here and there, it tend to get confusing… OR perhaps I was just tired la… Sorry brother, I have to give 3 popcorns out of 5 only… haha I was sorry that I made him missed his last bus…but not train uh…haha… But it was really great to meet up with him again… See u again soon, best friend! =) Isaac is not forgotten too…shall ask him out one day too =)… AS for today, I spent the whole day at home…Menses is here, can’t go out. I ended up using the computer the whole day… One of the activities was to revamp ah mui’s house in Pets Society…haha! Pictures below for your viewing pleasure… ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posted some pictures of food too for your viewing pleasure too… Mee sua from the canteen at my workplace. $3!! nice!! the soup of the day and char siew rice from the same canteen. total $6. daylight robbery!! I forgot to take picture with the Monga standee at ew wm yesterday... However I do hope there will be a standee for Ip man 2 on display...if there is I sure wanna "take picture" with Donnie yen...hahahahaha... Speaking of Ip man 2, I was pinning high hopes when I heard about the gala premiere on radio...hoping that I will have a chance to go... in the end... IT WILL BE ON A MONDAY 9.30PM AT THE CATHAY!! KNS!! Office workers can forget about watching already... haha I already invited pinkie and yujing to watch with me on next Friday...but they haven't confirm their attendance with me...haha it's ok. by hook or by crook I must watch...hahahaha... too bad the sneak preview will be on 28th april - a Wednesday, instead of weekends. If it's on weekend, I will definitely watch...haha... To wrap up this entry... "I believe God must have a good reason for things to happen... I definitely deserve better when this happen... so I'll definitely going to live life better =D"... See you next week!! |