Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 5/30/2010 10:45:00 PM

And there goes our long weekend again...
actually this week was super slack for me...
why? I don't wish to talk about it. Not worth rejoicing about.

On Thursday ah min and I meet up to watch Sex & the city 2 already.

I've been waiting for this since god knows when...haha
the ladies are still as gorgeous this time,
their outfits are so glamorous!
the dirty humor are just so funny...
The gay marriage part is cute.
Bride + groom = brooms...
HAHAHAHAHA...
Other than that, this sequel also talks about the uncertainties of woman in maintaining marriage, juggling kids and career, as well as aging?
Sarah Jessica Parker is just so sweet even though she's not young anymore. And the sweetness just comes naturally, not the act-cute one.
you should watch this ok!
but sorry, it's M18~
4 popcorns out of 5 for this show =D....

The past weekend was an rollercoaster ride emotionally...
I ended up walking round and round bugis junction (after I went to Kwan yin temple to pray) and I just couldn't stop imagining things...
my chest just gets so stuffy even though I keep telling myself to think positive...
At night Iris was online so I vomitted almost everything to her. Really thank her for the encouragement.
After we end our conversation I couldn't control myself - I lock myself in my room after parents went to sleep and everything inside just went crashing down...
huimin saw my tweet and talked to me online too. Thank her for the concern too.
I was alright after crying la...

One hour ago I was just vomitting with alvin over the same issue too, and he also talked to me about his shits. Thank him for the encouragement too and I hope things will be fine for him in his camp.

So you see, we are not alone when it comes to facing shits, yet we could only handle it alone since we are facing different shits. I guess what I can do is to keep you guys on my mind then I won't feel so bad? haha...

it's ok! I'll be meeting alvin this weekend. lets chill~

the other day when I had long chat with huimin over msn, we talked about our ideal boyfriends. I wanna blog about this topic but perhaps not now. Maybe next time or if i can use mobile web to blog when i'm travelling haha.

Time to sleep soon. BACK TO WORK AGAIN TOMORROW. lets look forward to the next weekend together.
Cheers!