|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, May 23, 2010 @ 5/23/2010 11:56:00 PM HAHA I kinda realized that any forms of pain is to remind you that something/someone's existence... The pain you get from the muscle aches from exercising is there to remind you that your exercise was effective. OR perhaps it was just lack of warm-up but I see it as effectiveness... The pain you get from the cramps from menses is there to remind you that it's that period of the month again.... The pain you get from losing your love ones reminds you that you really love him/her... But, just like any other injuries, pain will subside so what we can do is to ENDURE~~~ I'm currently experiencing the pain of enduring too but I try to think positive. At the end of the day it's my happiness that matters the most. Perhaps in today's harssh society, it's hard to balance happiness with reality but I hope I can make the best out of it? I'm not alone not matter what happens...hahahaha.... During the past weekend I had the time to watch "Once A Gangster" already... it was hard to decide upon a good movie to watch this week but I'm glad I didn't make the wrong choice... (I understand there's Shrek Forever After and Robin Hood but I'm not interested~) ![]() It talked about how this guy was persuaded to be the leader of the clan yet how he fighted not to be cos he doesn't want to... And there's this guy who is actually police, was the spy of the gang...then how he keep giving himself away...haha so cute... I thought the being a HK movie, the title wasn't too appealing cos we've seen too much of such movies already. But at least with Jordan chan and Ekin Cheung, there should still be some degree of appeal. Anyway with humor instiled, I think this movie is passable la. 3.5 popcorns out of 5 for this show =)... HIGHLIGHT FOR THIS WEEK WILL BE SEX AND THE CITY 2!!!! ![]() A Nightmare On Elm Street looks nice too. I'm not sure whether it will be out this week or next week. ![]() As mentioned in the previous entry - Ben Ben, Qiu Li and I met for dinner at Suki Sushi...I had Salmon Teriyaki don. The food was passable la BUT BEN BEN WAS CRAZY OVER WASABI!! hahahahahaha!! After dinner we waited for da niu to finish work then we headed down to bukit timah to chill. haha... I handed ben ben his birthday present already and I hope he like it =D. It's a zippo lighter from a shop in causeway point. They provide free engraving service so I asked them to engrave his name on it =D... The reason why I gave lighter is definitely not because I want him to smoke more =D... Here's some pictures to wrap up this entry~ more in my facebook =D thumdrive won't spoil when you don't cover it... it seemed like I'm a waste of resource to you? Then one day I shall turn the situation into you are wasting talents =) |