Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, May 9, 2010 @ 5/09/2010 09:07:00 PM

haha I wanted to log in already...but was too carried away with distractions...
and now I don't really know what to blog about...

Erm actually yes...
I was browsing through some of my ex-classmates' facebook...
altogether there are three ex-classmates happily married already...
Two of them are already mothers! haha...
I can see their blissfulness from their photos ...
Here's wishing them all the best in their marriage...

As for others, they either are working hard serving the nation, working hard for their studies or working hard earning a living - including ah mui?
I think a better way to put it will be - ah mui is working hard on finding joy in life? hahahaha...
my life might be filled with uncertainties, but I shall embrace it with a smile =)...
It's definitely easier to say, which is why I said I'm working hard...haha...

Meanwhile, rumours or is it gossips are flying around for this good friend of mine...
Looking at the seriousness of the matter, he is going to pay a very heavy price...
But I didn't ask him personally what happened, as i didn't want to put him on the spot...
I just couldn't believe he will do such thing, he must have his reasons for doing this...
But no matter what happens, he will always be my good buddy...

I've watched "The Back Up Plan" by Jennifer Lopez on Friday...

She gave up hope on finding her Mr Right at this age, yet she wanted children,
so she got herself inseminated...
It was only after the insemination and getting pregnant then the guy of her choice came into her life...
but was he ready to accept her as who she is?
I just thought the couple kinda progressed too fast already...
Other than that it's really hilarious...
3.5 popcorns out of 5 to this show...
and J.Lo is really hot!!

After tomorrow will be the 8th or is it 9th week at work already?
Time flies!
Last week was quite smooth la...
hopefully this will go on =)...
jia you ah mui~

I realized subconciously, we don't like to sleep early is because, again subconciously, we are not looking forward to school/work the next day. Oh well, shits will end somehow. jia you~ =D
till the next entry~

as for you, perhaps if I keep a distance from you, you will beging to miss me...
but I believe by the time this happens, I would have move on already. It's your loss, not mine. You blew your chance, I deserve better.