|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, June 3, 2010 @ 6/03/2010 10:41:00 PM 20 to 30 minutes time to bed...basically I'm not doing anything and yet I wish to do something... But I don't know what to do? Oh yes, I want to sleep and yet I don't wish to sleep because I don't wish to face tomorrow. Yet I can't wait for tomorrow to end cos weekend will be here again. hahaha this is why I asked alvin out tomorrow to chill after work. At least I have something to look forward to. But I did something which I shouldn't have done...instant happiness for a short while but unhealthy at the same time. ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.... Ok enough of the irony. Being a young adult myself, I sometimes really can't understand the older adults. But yet I think I'm getting there. Ok irony again. Sometimes you will feel sad that you are being left alone to die. Yes, you are entitled to ask for help, but usually the responses is very inconsistent, that you will tend to worry what will happen next... However, lets think otherwise - having grown up in a RP-PBL environment, perhaps that will mean, you are suppose to figure out the solution on your own, facilitators will only be there to guide you and give you feedback. Basically I think the whole thing goes by this principle - "tell me, I will forget. show me, i will remember. involve me, i will learn." something like that... Sad to say, the outside world is always harssh and realistic as compared to schools. Right now, I tend to believe that work exprience is actually more useful than certifications. After all, how many of us actually go to school to really learn? Many of us definitely will go to school just for the sake of certificates, hence study just for the sake of exam results, or for friends sake. OR worse still, we might not be able to utilize some of the things we learn after we graduate. Yes, school is definitely better than work. Nobody likes to go to work, but I believe, its only through work then the whole "learning through problems" can be applied fully and nicely. Perhaps not about how to cook popcorns or tear tickets but rather, how to maintain better relationships at your workplace, or how to see the true colors of some bastards/bitches, or how you can learn from the bad habits of some bitches, or more practical ones will be how to be organized or for my case, I'm better at microsoft excel already =X... you will not love it, but at the very least, we all grow up from it... BUT! SOME JOBS REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE HIGHER QUALIFICATIONS. Irony again! Something I learn today: not matter how superior you are, you are still a human and to err is human. Therefore, if we could be more loving a little, treat each other with dignity and respect, the world might have a good chance to be a better place already. Just sharing my two cents worth, no offence~ Good night! |