|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 6/27/2010 11:13:00 PM Here's some photos as promised =)...more in my facebook =X Once again, a week ended just like that. It was my second week unemployed already... So how was the job hunting so far? As usual, some really disastrous while some shouldn't be and yet, I hope I didn't screw it by my fabulous bullshitting skills. But for some interviews I made the biggest mistake of coming late...I lost my way =(... Last Tuesday was really like a hell... So lesson of that day was NEVER SCHEDULE TOO MANY INTERVIEWS IN A DAY... I had 4 scheduled on the same day and basically all screwed up... First is just meet up with the agency to discuss about the job offer she have for me - at TTSH... I was late... Second was retail supervisor position at ION Orchard Guardian... basically I screwed the answers... Third was magician assistant - weekend part time job...interview was at pandan loop... i was late cos i lost my way... Fourth was Patient Service Officer at NUH...forget about that...the interviewer is one damn ass... At least Wednesday's interview was UOB seemed to be alright...I hope it will go well... After the interview alvin and i met up for kbox at marina square, as he had off on that day... I tried out lots of new songs...especially from Claire guo jing and shen mu yu tong... haha I sang lots of Energy's ballads too... basically I had fun that day and I hope he did too =), cos he didn't have a good time in camp too. jia you! Thursday interview was a sales admin position at a manufacturing company at AMK. location + pay + working hours = perfect, except for nature of the company - i think i won't be interested... Anyway I don't think I passed the interview too. Friday's interview was Patient Service Associate at TTSH...HAHA hope for the best... Meanwhile, I already send out application for Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. It's at Yishun. Hope for the best for this too. No interviews schedule next week yet so shall slow down a little first ehh... I didn't watch any movie this week =(... But first 1/2 of the year is ending soon! In the next entry I'll post up my top how-many favorite movies for the month of january to june =). stay tune! |