Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 6/09/2010 10:59:00 PM

I was really bored be it at work or while travelling earlier, hence I serve facebook through mobile web hahahahaha...came across some of your statuses that made me ponder a little...

Firstly is Rafiq's one...he is tired of his job too and he hope to turn to something more interesting, gives him the positive aura and will make people smile? haha in the end he thought of religious teacher or comedian.

When I thought of making people smile, the first thing I thought of is - maybe social worker or counsellor? LOL cos it's meaningful able to provide the light to someone's darkness.
I know customer service is another industry that allowed us to make people smile, but I tell you, it's not the way out cos customers are always not easily pleased, and there are restrictions that you can do to "make them happy", depending on your management. Yet, when customers are not happy with the restriction, we are the first one to get it from them. We'll end up unhappy.

Da niu said he jogged to and fro bukit batok and choa chu kang. That is really far~~ I guess it's near 1 hour walking distance. He said total distance is less than 6km? Wow! The furthest I went for my jog was only 3.2km. But what I did was casual jogging only so I didn't bother about the speed, so long as I can keep fit and feel healthy from it =D...
I'll still hope he will have fun =D. He wasn't so active in the past!

Jamie is doing her degree in Australia and she complained exams gives her stress and fat and stuff. I hope she can take good care of herself. As a sportswoman from the dragonboat team last time, I believe she can pull through...

But you see, my friends here are struggling with the stresses from exams; on the other hand, here we are struggling with work too. At times I really miss those days slacking in RP library after school. When alvin and I chatted, he said "he rather face assignments than to face office politics". I totally share his sentiments.
But I guess if I were to go back to school, I might not feel so positive about assignments and assessments. hahahahahaha! That is just human nature...

Fadil buddy is "in a relationship" already! I'm so happy for him cos prior today, he was posting all the emo messages, I hope he will be happier =D~
buddy found his love already but ah mui havent =(.

Well its my third month working there already...
It's getting boring but yet I'm getting the hang of it too...
No I'm not saying I'm doing better cos I believe in every superior's mind there's always room for improvement in their subordinates,
especially for ah mui who is not smart (no I mean it).
But I tell you,
because I'm not smart, thats why I'll work hard to learn...
but when you are not given the chance, that doesn't mean failure, but rather, you deserve a better place to prove your worth. There will definitely be a better place that will help you grow and shine and help you suceed. No point holding on to the dimly-lighted hope.

What am I implying? I guess it's pretty clear =). Feel free to ask me and I'll tell you what exactly happen but that will depends on who I want to tell...

I wanna blog about my ideal boyfriend right? I'll do a quick one in point form...
  • able to listen to me, provide me with feedbacks on life so it's best that he is matured one
  • able to do everything I love with me - sing with me in kbox, watch movies with me, go jogging with me
  • not a spendthrift yet not too stingy?
  • he need not buy me expensive gifts but he must be able to care for me/my life and make me feel love =D...
I guess thats all for now.

I'm not done with updating but I need to sleep already. Good night!!