Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 6/21/2010 01:52:00 AM

it seemed like blogging becomes the last thing to do at the end of the week...
but it's not because I dont love this blog anymore...
I need to really sit down and think deep then pour out everything...
and I'm someone with short attention-span...hahaha...

and yes, I'm sure many of you are aware of this already, so i shall declare - AH MUI IS OUT OF JOB AGAIN....
some of you know why already...
for those who don't, come ask me if you want to know...

since you think i'm a waste of resources, may you find someone better...
but i believe one day i'll prove to you that, it's your loss for not having faith in me =)
...

sooo...job hunting starts again....
interviews almost everyday...
some don't really appealed to me, while those supposingly potential job offers, I think i screwed the interview =(...
Higher Singapore customs officer and Patient Service Officer at NUH...

on a lighter note, what is interesting is the "walking all around" after the interviews...
On wednesday, I walked from esplanade to NTUC centre at Marina Boulevard to collect my movie gift voucher, then I had the chance to explore Raffles Place...
definitely look like a nicer working place as compared to Tuas - but too many people smoking...
On friday, after the interview for Patient Service Officer conducted at Beach Road, I didn't know how I walk and ended up in Mustafa Center. Oh so I was at Little India already? I thought I can find the bus stop for 170 (it's near Sim lim square) and board the bus back home...I ended up at Farrer Park MRT station! And I went to explore City Square Mall...quite empty like Sun plaza...

I also had the chance to watch two very nice movies!! Karate Kid and 3D Toy Story 3

In Karate Kid we see how a small kid stand up for his rights, and stand up despites falling down and even breaking his bones. This is the true fighting spirit of never say die. But its hilarious when Dre and that girl (I forgot her name) kissed at the backstage of a play and audience in front can see their reflection...hahahaha...
4.5 popcorns out of 5 =)...

In Toy story 3, Andy and his toys will be separated soon as Andy is going to college; but by mistake his toys ended up in Sunnyside childcare centre...
a seemingly place for fun ended up a prison for the toys...
but with their team spirit, they manage to escape from the place...
I just thought the 3D effect was so-so only or is it because I'm numb with 3D shows already? hahaha...
this is the 2nd time in my life paying full price for 3D shows...
this time with my amanda babe at ew wm =D...
it was long since we met, she's forever so lovely and sweet...=D
anyway, 4 popcorns out of 5 for this show =D...

***************************
Recently I'm jealous of this two guys - Rafiq and weihong hahahahaha...
Rafiq ahh, going to London end of this year or early next year...
Weihong will be returning to his hometown at Penang in September...
he did share with me how nice Penang is and he was tempting me already...
but too bad ah mui doesn't have money! If not I will love to go with them hahahahaha...

the more you don't wish to care, the more you seemed to care...
but yet some people just don't care...so why should we care?
lets love ourselves more =D!

photos i'll upload later...blogger's taking forever...I wanna sleep now. good night!