Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 6/12/2010 11:55:00 PM



They will be in town next week!
The last time I saw them was during an @loud coverage with Hanis at their PRESS CONFERENCE at Cannery Bar 2 years ago...
Hanis is definitely not a chinese but he's awared of their music as well...
In the end that article wasn't published due to the technical fault on that issue but the experience was definitely great...

Still remember on that day, your ah mui went there totally unprepared. All I did was to research on their last album, and prepared a few questions only and whack the rest.

All the student reporters from other tertiary institutions were here on time so we were sitted right in front of them, while the mainstream media was late so they ended up standing at the side, so we look like the mainstream media there. HAHAHA =X

On that day only Jian ning lao shi and Faye was there. Faye was so pretty and Jian ning lao shi was nice and friendly, and was so professional when it comes to answering questions...

Can't really remember the details of the press conference; but I rememberd I had to struggle when it comes to writing this article cos firstly, I didn't really know how to go about writing such articles and secondly, I had to do translations as the conference was done in Mandarin and I hate doing translations~~~

But I tell you, at least compared to Chen Wei Lian's one, this is still not too difficult...

haha for his was a one-on-one interview (via phone though) so I can do the article in sort of Q & A format...however, his answers were all in Singlish so I had to rephrase his answers in proper English...hahahahaha
but he was really a cheerful guy so it was fun talking to him. I still remember I learnt a new word from him - I'M UN-UPSET-ABLE...=D

So you see, during those days I really enjoyed meeting those people...
thinking of how to write it out nicely is really a pain in the ass but can you understand the sense of happiness when it's out on shelves?
I really wonder when will I get to experience it again =(...

I really miss those days slacking in RP...

*******************************************************
Just a recap,
alvin and I meet up last Friday after work to catch the very nice "Nightmare On Elm Street" and had a nice but filling dinner at Sakae Sushi.
he made me ate sotong and octopus when I don't eat those stuff...
haha but I still ate it...

Time flies...shits happen as always.
Perhaps God wants me push myself to greater heights...
I don't know if I tried hard enough...I only know I was taught to push myself but not HOW to push myself...apparently I didn't know which way to go...
whatever it is, the outcome made the sacrifices not worthwhile and what happen to ah mui was only draining of energy emotionally....
Therefore, I give up. I give up is not because I admit defeat, but rather, I believe I deserve better...

But when? and where? Again an uncertainty....

At the very least, a jog in the evening really can enlightened and empowered me; the whole 3.2km journey was a struggle as I didn't eat much but I managed to pull through. It certainly sucks to feel shits but it feels good to sweat =D!

It was third day of PC show at Suntec and the guys and I meet up to shop there together. I was looking forward to getting my new MP3/4 cos the current one could only play fast forward, despite the radio was functioning. I only saw Ipod touch was selling at $228 the cheapest when my budget was $200 only. We walked round and round, mostly for them to shop for their stuff but I didn't see other MP3/4 brands?
I was contemplating Ipod Nano actually but I don't want to be disappointed so I ended up buying nothing.

Thinking back, I was really disappointed as I really look forward to this day; but this is how I console myself - I don't need expensive gadgets, I just need a companion and that is music. And since "companion" is concerned, the only expectation I have is having long battery life.
Furthermore, I'M ALREADY STRUGGLING WITH MY DAILY EXPENSES AND MEALS WITH THIS MEAGRE INCOME SO I CANNOT AFFORD TO LAVISH IT AWAY...

I'll see how it goes again; I even had the idea of saving up till 17 January 2011 to get my maybe Itouch or even Iphone 4G? but I think I will die...=P

No movies for ah mui this weekend due to budget constrain =(...

I suddenly felt that there's nothing to look forward to...
just want to go into a deep sleep and don't wake up...
but when I wake up I wish I could be a successful ah mui standing tall and proud...

anyway you won't even care...