Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 7/20/2010 03:05:00 AM

And I'm here again.
This time I didn't blog at the last moment of weekend again.

I've started work since 16th July already~
15th July was the official first day.
We reported at Singapore Customs HQ at Revenue House.
Basically for the whole day, it was just lectures and briefings, only selective ones went into our brain =X. And we proceed with our uniform measurements and was told our postings.

Changi Airport Terminal 2, Team D, is the place Ah Mui posted to, endorsing documents for the tourists doing GST refunds on the things they shopped, as well as hand-carried export scheme.

The uniforms are so cool! But it will only arrive 2 weeks later.

So I was trained counter duties already. The job is pretty straightforward, just a test of flexibility, customer service, accuracy? From my understanding, speed is essential too, but only after all of the above. I think my weakness is flexibility and accuracy so I would have to work on that.

I heard some "advises" which can be either useful or detrimental. Basically I just hope I can concentrate on doing my job well and keep distractions to the minimal.

I'll continue another time then. I'm sleepy~ Good night~