|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 7/29/2010 01:53:00 AM I'm at work now, so this entry is updated using mobile web.... Night shift is loved because its the most slack period, compared to afternoon hours - thats the busiest period. Haha. But you will have to constantly fight against the sleeping bugs. Other than that, i'm doing fine there, madams and seniors are very nice people, and they teach me a lot. Haha. Thanks! It can get frustrating trying to communicate with tourists who doesnt understand english...felt like communication-breakdown will occur. But that is not really a big issue. As always its fussy tourists that will give us headache. I shall work hard still...but i'll also must stay happy no matter what happen, because only with positive mindset then you can survive in any obstacles in life. Work aside. "Salt" by Angelina Jolie, will open in cinemas on 5th august next week! Sneak preview is on 4th august evening. I'll be working morning shift on that day so I can make it for the sneak preview! 1st show at all cinemas starts at 5pm, and I knock off at 3pm. Hooray! I still don't know if I wanna watch Inception, plus Au Revoir Taipei by Amber kuo. My pocket size is shrinking as output is more than input for the last month, plus mother is still jobless... :-( don't forget I still need to repay my rp tuition fee loan.. After my income is stable, I hope I can repay my remaining laptop instalment at one go. I still left with four months. I'm thinking if I should help my parents repay the full amount of our PUB bills - we owed four hundred something. At least once bills by bills are cleared, we got one thing lesser on our shoulder. whew~I'll gotta work harder~ But like I say, positive mindset keeps one going. This might not be what I want, but i'm still grateful to god for I still have my family, friends and shelter over my head. I shall still have fun and cherish what I have. But if this particular you are not sincere in our friendship, I suggest you don't fucking ask me out and waste my time on your business. If friendship is about abusing benefits, please fuck off from my life. Till the next entry. Good night! |