|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 7/12/2010 02:07:00 AM Ok so I procrastinated again and blogging became the last thing to do again to end the week...hahahaha Maybe it isn't a bad thing - let it be something I do to welcome the new week, since I usually will go to bed after I update my blog...hahaha As compared to the previous weeks, this week was a better and relaxing one. I've accepted the position at Singapore Customs already - as a Higher Singapore Customs Officer! Yeah! So on Thursday I headed down to MND to sign the letter of appointment already. It will be 2 years contract, renewable? As well as heading to Raffles Medical at OUB centre for my medical examination, as my appointment is subject to medical examination. Therefore, if I failed - I will be terminated. Results will be out in 4 days time. But I think I should be alright? Only for the chest xray I was not told whether I'm alright. hahaha... Pray that I will be fine ok? Meanwhile I shall not worry too much first and anticipate 15th July - the day I will start work. But it should be orientation week so my first day will be at Revenue House. First day will be all sorts of briefing so the dress code required from us will be office attire. hahahahaha so I already shopped for a few office attires already - just the top. my $250 from government is totally burned =X... I also had the chance to catch a total of 3 movies this week - I'm not rich, its all at discounted rate ($6 by UOB debit card payment on weekdays and $7 using Passion card discount on weekend)
It tends to get a little draggy, and when the halluncination sets in, it leaves you thinking what is going on. But it's not too scary yet not boring too. It definitely is gore though. 3.5 popcorns out of 5.
Triple tap might get even more confusing but the twist is twisted well, and you should pay attention till the end of the movie then you will understand. 4 popcorns out of 5.
Blood Pledge has a really smooth story line - not exciting yet not boring at all. Again at first it gets confusing, as its all about everyone blaming Soy for Unjoo's death, but it wasn't explained why until towards the next half of the show. The twist at the last scene leaves us scatching our heads O_O... 3.5 popcorns out of 5. Meanwhile, chatting with people really make me realize a lot of things, and that includes, seeing how disgusting someone can be. Call me naiive or childish or brainless, I won't call you a jerk. I've just merely learn not to let myself to be messed with. Just like what I told Jess earlier - think of yourself as precious as whichever brand - you shall not be beaten, nothing shall get you down. So Mitchal, I hope you too will believe that you are precious too. Move on and enjoy what you have to the fullest, instead of dwelling on what has lost. It's hard not to think about the past, and it's hard not to think about the worse. But I hope I'll remain positive when anything happens. I just need to be disciplined and maintain the determination. I can complete the 10 rounds of jog at stadium already, I hope I can use that determination in my real life too. I think I can do it =). Good night~ |