|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 7/23/2010 01:44:00 AM So it was 1 week since I started working for Singapore Customs already... Life was great so far... thanks to my colleagues and Madams for helping me in settling down. the last two days was night shift and it was crazily peaceful. there were no flights during midnight hence there were no tourists doing GST refunds.. hence some of them either went to one corner to sleep or just have a rest... yes we are allowed to do so... but I don't feel comfortable sleeping during working hours so I rather let them have the space to rest. I ended up reading my papers or magazines... As a result, I had to struggle to keep my mind awake during the morning peak. HAHA! It won't be nice as well cos productivity will decrease. Perhaps I need not nap BUT rather, just shutting eyes for 10 to 30 minutes will do? something like meditation...hahaha... The calmness in mind during those free hours also give way to thoughts to linger in my mind... Where do I want to be after these two years? If I'm offered permanent position after my contract ends, I guess I would gladly accept and continue working there... At the same time I might ask to transfer back to HQ in order to work office hours so that I can find time for part time studies? If I'm not offered permanent position, I'll just find a new job and at the same time take up part time studies? Regardless of whether I am offered the permanent position, I'll just want to my my best and keep distractions to the minimal. Of course who doesn't wish for promotions and recognition? But that will just be a bonus, I think what matters most is we take pride in our work, work hard, have fun and...income-wise my finances are in controlled! HAHAHAHA! make sure I achieve this and recognition will come after. I need not play dirty to achieve success. Times up! I need to sleep. Good night~ |