Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 @ 8/24/2010 03:09:00 AM

I'm here again~~
I wanted to blog last week at work using handphone but I couldn't connect to the web....

It was my 5th week at Singapore Customs already and I'm more or less used to the working hours and lifestyle already?
For working style (?), I'm still in the process of developing? As in, I guess I'll still have a lot of room for improvement? I'll work hard ok...

Other than that, I'm glad we only gotta wake up early twice a week...cos it's really depressing to wake up 5am in the morning...hahahahahaha
but on the days when I don't have to wake up early, there will be times when I will jerked up from my sleep and freaked out thinking what time it is and what time i'm working today...hahahaha...

Furthermore, working shift hours makes it difficult to meet up with some of you.
Finally the next Saturday off I gonna get will be in 2 weeks time and this alvin will only be free to meet in October...I'm so craving for kbox la~~ hahaha

So how i'll arrange my time is, usually I'll jog after I finish my first morning shift and watch movie after i wake up from my sleep from end of second night shift. end of second morning shift or off day will be used for...doing anything =D...

But my off day 2 weeks ago (10th august) was used to visit doctor...
I was down with flu, so I visited the polyclinic as they had subsidized rates for civil servants. But the wait was 2 hours long for a less than 5 minutes consultation -.-...

At least I managed to meet up with ah wen 2 weeks ago.
hahaha she opened a new blogshop! petite-obsession.blogspot.com
I ordered a Floral sleeved from her and I liked it~~ thanks ah wen~~
do support her blogshop alright?

And few days back that heartless mitchal actually ask to meet up~~
LOL!!
He was looking for this gigantic Tweety bird which we couldn't find it in Causeway point.
Then he bought himself a 8GB ipod touch at the nustudio too -.-...I told him he could have wait until Comex show next week for cheaper price...
Then we windowshopped around...looking at toys...crapping around and laughing so hard like how we used to =)...

thanks bitch, for always making me laugh so hard!! =)

I just realized something - love make us go around Singapore...LOL!!
binbin, valerie, liwhey will be enrolling in NTU and NIE respectively soon - and will be staying in hostel...
jess, yumin, sylsyl, ah shan are in SIM now...
yujing in SP...
pinkie in JJC...
so many of you studying at westside...
so that should make it easier for us to meet
yet I'm working at east side so I should have higher chance to meet the east side siao siaos like ah wen, ah ying or ah cheh...
however it's all subject to my working schedule =/...
hope to see you girls soon!! hahahahaha...

I'm currently hooked on this book - Complete Idiot's guide on Stretching Your Dollars.
I thought it will be on investments but basically it's just money-saving tips - teaching you how to make the best out of the little money you have. Its nice!



Meanwhile I watch two very nice movies already! Phua Chu Kang and Step up 3!



Before pointing finger at others, make sure your hands are clean =)...

Time to sleep! till the next entry =D...