|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 9/13/2010 09:45:00 PM I had my laptop formated... thanks to Isaac for the cd and the guidance... this is because we don't have time to meet up so I thought doing it on my own would be good. Furthermore I can learn something too... I was excited when I deleted the old C drive...reinstalled the partition, installed the drivers...can't seemed to install the wireless LAN...asked isaac, then realized i installed the wrong driver...hahaha... i finally meet up with alvin on last saturday for kbox! but the temperature inside was like north pole. we were frozen... In spite of this, i still had fun singing~ I already watched Haunted changi yesterday... it's a good show but the images made me so giddy... And I wondered if everything that was captured on the screen was real or fictional... I'll find out! but not at OCH of course...hahaha! Pay was in already...this month was lesser than last month's one. but i need to control my expenses. very soon i'll be on low budget again... what happened was that, as a daughter i wanna fulfil my responsibility for my family... but on my own this feeling is like I've work so hard but my efforts are gone for some ...ok never mind.. Sometimes I do have the thinking of, hoping that i can end everything...and really enjoy LIFE to the fullest. But it will not be in this world? hahaha if I have to enjoy life at the other world, I hope they have cinema with free flow movies, kbox and a boyfriend ok? hahahahaha!! BUT i'm not stupid to kill myself laaaa don't worry... I am merely sick and tired of getting nowhere; but rather than getting upset, why not just smile and stay happy? At least i'm still blessed with my family and love ones with me. Money issues, I guess I'll just have to make sacrifices. I can diet too LOL... Yay I must believe that I can make the situation better... When I fall, I don't know who can carry this 70kg fat ah mui up...I guess I shall just stand up proudly and smile still? I don't want to be told what to do. I want encouragements... Will you be there? once again don't worry i'm fine ok, I'll work hard to make things better... till the next entry =)... |