|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 @ 9/22/2010 05:49:00 PM I'm here again! It was long since the last entry as my time was pretty hectic for the last week... Actually, I have no idea what I was busying too... All I know is my schedule was pretty occupied, so any free time is used to sleep~ On the 14th September, I accompanied my parents to HDB to sign some bullshit... basically what will happened is our flat's mortgage will include my name as well, so from november onwards, the deduction of cpf will be from my account too, in addition to my parents one... At night it was dinner with Pegg, ah cheh and ah ling at Fish & Co at T2 before starting work... each of us ordered fish & chips from different countries...hahaha New York's sea water are saltier thats why the fish from New York fish & chips are saltier?? with the girls... ![]() these are the fish & chips~ Danish fish & chips below...
Singapore fish & chips below Japanese fish & chips below... New York fish & chips below...![]() Work was fine too! It was fun crapping around with the team, as well as learning from them - the more experienced ones. Thanks for the fun as well as guiding me along the way! Everyday we bound to meet some NASTY passengers. Even though we know they are wrong, customers are always right. Sucky right? So I guess what i'm going to do is, just remember the lesson learnt - how I can handle better next time, and don't dwell on how sucky that passenger is. Don't even whine, by doing this my day will already be spoilt. Not worth letting nonsense spoil my mood, hahahahaha! Singapore Hits Awards 2010 will be on 29th October 2010, 7.30pm! Our off day! ![]() Ah wen wanted to go and ask if I could go with her, but she isn't sure whether her part time job require her to work the next day. As for me, the next day will be our morning shift, so I've already applied leave on the 30th October and it was approved. So I'll see how it goes again, if I've decided not to attend the awards, I'll take it that the leave is a short break for me then ;D... During our last off day on the past Sunday, I was bored so I headed down to Jurong East Library, despite the fact that Bukit Batok MRT was close. I wanted to take 178 back to my home directly. But FYI, I think I have serious astigmatism - like this! ![]() so I had the tendency to mistaken 176 as 178, for those buses using the old type of LED display. On that day, I finally boarded the WRONG bus!! I confidently hopped on to 176, only until it dropped us down at Bukit Panjang interchange then i realized I board the wrong bus~~ But thank god I was at Bukit Panjang so I can still walk back and change bus. Imagine if I ended up at some deserted place....hahahahaha!! I'm using Google Chrome as my default browser in my laptop now. I'm loving it! ![]() The plugin for twitter and fb won't lag my comp too. I just feel that the plugin for fb can be more user-friendly. But it's much better than firefox definitely... Avast is the antivirus software I'm using now. I like it too =D ![]() I've applied for DBS Captialand Debit card and they still haven't post the card to me~ I didn't had time to email them to ask. I'll do it later~ Donnie Yen = my hero is back!! I wanna watch this movie next, it will be out on 23rd September =D... ![]() I gotta prepare for work soon. Till the next entry~~ |