Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 @ 9/07/2010 02:25:00 AM

So I'm here, 1st time blogging using my new blackberry. This is so exciting!

Yes I got myself new blackberry storm 9520 if I'm not wrong. I got it at the recent comex show during our off day.

As it was early recontract (plan is under my name but number belongs to my mother), I paid $298 for it. It comes with $30 takashimaya voucher.
Plus civil servants are entitled to 20% discount on our monthly bills so i opt for that too.

I'm still in the midst of learning how to use the phone. I had some problems downloading/accessing the apps. I'll figure out haha.

Mother just started her new job today! Guest service agent at MBS, doing housekeeping at the hotel rooms. She will be working 3 shifts and each shift is 9 hours including 1 hour break. I wish her all the best in her new job~

As for me, life is the usual rollercoaster everyday, but I guess I'll just learn not to think too much on negative stuff? Life is too short to live in frustrations so why not just enjoy?

But I think I'll beg to differ after following my father to hdb this morning to settle the mortgage matters. I don't understand a thing!
Then it occur to me, adult world or rather, money matters are complicating?

Whatever it is, I'll see how it goes then...hahaha!

=( recently my marital status is questioned again; the answer is: still waiting for the right and serious one to love me. Hahahaha. Even though I'm loved by all my friends! Hahahaha! But I'm always envious of couples cuddling in buses haha. I'll be thinking, awww if only...but before I go on, I'll be reminded that I'm happy still. Then I'll smile.
Buti believe the feeling is certainly nice...

Currently I'm being left all alone at the counter listening to music and blogging..haha signing off..