Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ 10/05/2010 09:11:00 PM

And so, I'm here again...
It's our off day already...but, our next morning shift will be in 11 hours time. so, can't really enjoy much. But still, I enjoyed myself at the stadium! hahahahaha!

Before I go on, I wanna share this funny conversation with this joker - trying to fool around when his girlfriend's not watching eh. I'm not going to disclose his identity, the only hint is he's not from SC.
So on this very fine day, i received this message in fb

him: mui ling! your friend blah blah is very pretty ah? can i make friends with her?
ah mui: shut up la! she's not available anymore!
him: wa liao eh, are there any friends of yours still single?
ah mui: u see from my friend lists? but don't say i teach you this
him: haha i scared they might not want to befriend me seeing me attached,
ah mui: so lesson of the day is: "don't find other girls"
him: hahaha but no harm making friends?

O_O!!!

anyway yesterday was Arif's last day at T2 already, after which he will be posted to Woodlands Checkpoint. Last Wednesday the team had this farewell dinner cum raya gathering at Adli's house. I thought of giving it a miss as I was real tired but whew, thank god I went. It was fun!
We had fun playing with the kids and camwhoring around...
Sutha's daughter is afraid of Faiz!!! =D
here's some pictures...









As for yesterday, everything was normal at work, until the end of the shift the team presented a gift and a card for him to wish him all the best over there, omg he was crying already. He must be real sad...
So I smsed him after work, telling him that "it might be his last day working here, but it will not be his last day of friendship with us". Furthermore, he will be in Team D over there too, meaning our working hours will be the same, that will make it easier if all of us wanna meet up after work.
Whatever it is, it's not the end~ let us all jia you together...

You know why I said this?
I've seen enough of people coming and go in our lives and come on lets face it, somehow we gotta come to terms with it...

Thats aside...

Anyway, treat people the way you want to be treated, if others don't treat you the way you wished to be treated, then thats their problem, you don't have to be like them.
Also, it's not worth letting insignificant people deciding who you should be, how you should feel. just feel good for being who you are!

In addition, just because I have nothing to hide, doesn't mean I have to report to you every single thing. Please think before you speak and mind your own business.

By the way I watched "The legend of fist: Return of Chen Zhen" with huimin last Monday at AMK hub...


at some point of time the show tends to get a little boring, as it was about Jap occupation, but at some point of time it was hilarious too.
Another awesome performance from Donnie Yen again, even though we all prefer him as Ip man...
I think Ip man is too classic already...

This is the next two movies I wanna watch!! Both will be out on 14th October



That is all, till the next entry =)