Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 11/28/2010 12:31:00 AM

Muscle aching from the exercises...usually I'll put on salonpas to relieve the pain, or maybe popped some Panadols for muscle pain...
But come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't waste money on that (maybe can, but save it for mother - she will need it more).

Firstly, I'm enjoying the pain actually. It gave me a feeling of "hard work pays off"? I don't know, this is how i destress. Some people might turn to alcohol, ciggerattes to relieve stress. Some might even turn to drugs or suicide? Me? Torture myself with exercises. This is how I feel good.

Secondly, since the pain is not that serious to the extent of breaking my bones or whatsoever, it means I'm not dead yet right? So I can still live with it happily...need not rely on medication or whatsoever...

Same thing, while I crave for soul partner, I'm NOT desperate for attention (I think I already gave some people the wrong idea but hack care, not like they bothered to get to know me better).
I don't want to attract the wrong attention.
Otherwise I'm better off on my own...
Cos frankly speaking, i don't wanna rely on others to pay my this and that. In my point of view, boyfriend is suppose to be your loving partner, right after your family members, and not your ATM machine.

whatever it is, save the best for the last =D...

Thats aside.

saw this from twitter - Revenge is VERY VERY wrong...but VERY VERY fun...
I'll make sure GOOD karma follows you...
For I won't thank you for making me a stronger person with stronger will, but one day I'll make sure I'll make you feel the same humiliation that you make me feel.

What is the hidden message?
You don't have to know

Sometimes you need to distant yourself from the people you care for...
if they care, they will come to you
and if they don't come to you, you know where you stand.
Come on get a life!! you deserve the best life and not shits!
jia you jia you!! =)