Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 11/17/2010 02:23:00 AM

Time check: 3.08am, 17th November 2010....
So it marks the end of my vacation leave
started from 11th november 2010 to 16th november 2010...
whereby 11th november is nights off, 14th november is rest day...

I remembered the moment i left office after finishing work on 11th November morning,
instead of leaving arrival hall, i sneaked to the sky train at air side and boarded it to T3...
at that time I felt a sense of...relief, it was long since i felt so at ease...

I went T1 and T3 to shop for my mother's shoes using my airport vouchers...

However, as you can see at that time, I just finished night shift so i hadn't had much sleep prior to that, so the whole "shopping trip" was filled with giddiness and dizziness and back to giddiness...

There seem to be so many interesting things down there but it's so expensive!!
I don't see a need in having those branded accessories, as I'm more interested with Adidas products...but Adidas products are expensive too la...argh never mind...

Stopped by this spizza something at T3 for breakfast; used 1 of my voucher, i only paid $2 for it =D...I was only eyeing on the scramble egg though.



Can see the planes across...so cool


here are some of the Christmas decors around the airport...






outside the sky train...


This I forgot where is it but it's at T1 air side too...



Just as I was about to give up as finding as I was real tired, I chanced upon Bata at T1...
Then boom! I bought this for my mother to use at her work place. after staff discount plus airport vouchers, I only have to use $2+++ too.
Then for the remaining vouchers, I used it to buy bakwa for my father and brother...

So I've used up all my airport vouchers already!
I only bought facial masks, shampoos/conditioners, girls stuffs and that above mentioned breakfast for myself. The rest is for my parents...

On the 12th November I had Kbox session with pekchoo in the evening. I'm so sorry that she was sick and yet she was still willing to sing with me...
We went for the birthday package as it was her birthday month. we had 20% off total bill with complimentary birthday cake...
The birthday cake was real big for the two of us!










this is real unglam I know. so I told pekchoo I will untag it in facebook but I'll still share it here...
sharing it here is to acknowledge the existence of this photo; not sharing it on facebook so some no life bitches won't make a big deal about it...











nice shot eh? =D




On 13th November, the dearies and I toured around RWS's USS!! I'll let the pictures do the talking...







































































More in our facebook...
Photo credits to liwhey, syl, pekchoo and myself...

Other than that, I did roam around some other places but didn't had chance to take lots of pictures...
- I went to Takashimaya on the 14th november; bought a new converse bag with the vouchers I got during the IT show when I buy my BB...
- After that I made a trip to Bishan to get KOI bubble tea for the first time. Bought Ice cream milk tea for the whole family, waiting time was just 10 minutes as it was 9pm when I went there...
- watched "Due Date" at The Cathay in the afternoon; I should have purchase the tickets over the counter instead of online, as it was not crowded as I thought it should be, in that case I should go there often uh? hahaha...


Some of the pictures...

The Tag something watch at Ngee Ann City...-.-!

Christmas display...
hahaha their GST refund counter at Takashimaya...

Hello Kitty laptop cover! So cute!
This dress is nice! it costs a hundred over dollars. from takashimaya too...
At The Cathay...did I tell you it was the Gala Premiere for HP7 today? So they were doing some preparation I guess...
The Salmon Pasta cook in white wine from Cafe Indulge! Fragrance from the white wine is nice, though I find it a little oily and quantity too little too. $9.55.
LOL I was at Mustafa centre after that...
The Christmas Display from Citysquare mall =)...


Whoever that said long vacation leave is should be spent overseas should STFU...
it's just that I can't afford right now but nevertheless I had the companion of my lovely friends.

So what do I concluded from this holiday?
It wasn't really conclusion la but rather, reflection?

I don't know, basically I'm not really looking forward to starting work again, but at the same time not really dreading it I guess...
I just feel that I'm gonna remain strong in any circumstances, love myself more, be my own SHERO...
I don't wanna waste time on things and people who don't worth my attention,
when its time to work, I'll work hard,
and during off duty hours, I'll play hard too...
From now on, I'll be the selfish ah mui. Selfish as in not compromising others for my own needs but rather, just do whatever I think is right.
cos I know I deserve the best

How does it feel like without me around?
I don't think you feel anything.
Good me too =)