Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, December 9, 2010 @ 12/09/2010 12:35:00 AM

There goes my off day...
spent in exercising and all went down to the drain with just approx 10 spoonfuls of ice cream?
but I still felt good after exercising though...
after all that time of the month has ended, time to get active again!

I'm left with less than 4 hours of sleep again so I'll make it short...
I just wanted to comment that now i know you don't deserve my respect cos you have shown that you are some bitch not worthy of respect from me. IF you are, you wouldn't make me think that your queen time is more important than mine. IF you are, you wouldn't cause me such humiliation. IF you are, you wouldn't scrutinize me upside down inside out.
Go covered up your flaws with your beauty skills for all I care. At least i'm not insecure like you. I'm a happy girl, I am not desperate for attention...
But I'm will be better person than you...